Review non-photographic and low-quality images¶
When adding new photos a quality score from 1 to 5 is created automatically. Photos with a quality score lower than 3 do not appear in Photos until you approve them (unless review was disabled in Settings)
The quality score depends on the following:
- Known date and/or GPS coordinates
- At least 2 MP resolution if taken after 2012
- Photo not classified as info or screenshot
- Photo is favorite, was edited or approved
In case you do not need the review mechanism you can turn it off in the settings
How to approve photos¶
- Open the photo's edit dialogue.
- In the review section make sure you are in card view.
The quality score is constantly updated. If you add date or location information to a photo or like it, the quality score increases automatically. In case the new score is equal or greater than 3 the photo is approved automatically.