DigitalOcean 1-Click App¶
You can deploy PhotoPrism with a few clicks on DigitalOcean.
Register an account at DigitalOcean¶
When using the referral link above, new users MAY get $100 in credit over 60 days.
- Sign in to DigitalOcean
- Open the PhotoPrism listing in the marketplace
- Click Create PhotoPrism Droplet
Configure your droplet¶
Choose an image¶
The PhotoPrism image will be pre-selected
Choose a plan¶
We recommend hosting PhotoPrism on a server with at least 2 cores and 4 GB of memory. Indexing and searching may be slow on smaller Droplets, depending on how many and what types of files you upload.
Choose a datacenter region¶
Choose your authentication mode¶
Finalize your droplet¶
Finalize your droplet and click Create Droplet
Your droplet is now being created.
Find your initial password¶
- Click More
- Click Access console
- Launch the console as root
- Within the console type
cat /root/.initial-password.txtand click enter
- Copy your initial password
- Click Get started
- Click Quick access
In case you have no domain and let's encrypt set up you will see the notice "Your connection is not private". Click Advanced and click Open page.
- Use username "admin" and your initial password to sign in
- You may change your password using the Web UI
- Decide whether you want to index or import your files
- Add files to your import or originals directory using Webdav or use the Web UI to upload files to your import directory
- You might also setup automatic sync from your phone